Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Announcements

1. I have been late getting some of the assignments and homework answers published on the blog, and for this I apologize. I have caught up with posting last week's homework answers, and the homework I assigned at our Monday Zoom meeting is now listed below.

2. Thank you for those of you who have sent me your answers to the Unit 12 test. We will go over the answers at tomorrow morning's Zoom meeting (Wednesday, 4/28/20 at 10 a.m.). 

3. Remember that you can now join our online Zoom meetings through the Burlington English website. Simply log in with your user ID and password, click "away from school," and click on "virtual class schedule." Then click on the date of the meeting. You will be able to join the meeting 5 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.


Assignments

1. Future English 3 Textbook, p. 158--Do exercises 3B (fact vs. opinion) and 4 (matching).
2. Future English 3 Workbook, p. 90--Fill in the blanks with the correct answers.

You do not need to send me this assignment. We will go over the answers on Wednesday in our online meeting at 10 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment